Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hello!

Hello everyone! I'd like to invite you to join my adventures in Korean cooking. This is a new journey for me but I'm happy to have you along for the ride. I think it'll make this adventure a lot more fun. I'm sure you're all wondering how I got started on this journey in Korean cooking, as you should. My journey was inspired by the Try Guys. Some of you may be familiar with them but for those that aren't the Try Guys are 4 men from Buzzfeed that try out different things such as Ninja Warrior or trying on different costumes. They are so much funnier and amazing to watch than I am making them seem at the moment. Well anyway they did a couple videos about Korean culture that focused on K-pop, Korean dramas and Korean cooking. The two videos that had the most influence was the video "The Try Guys Watch K-pop For The First Time" and "The Try Guys Try Korean Cooking" Prior to seeing these videos I had not listened to any K-Pop or eaten Korean food. But thanks to these videos I was introduced into a whole new world and I loved it! This is also the reason I have started learning Korean. I now have a whole new music genre to love, a new language to learn and delicious recipes to try out.
So there you have it! Now you know how I started this adventure. I hope you enjoy being on the journey with me. It will be very fun, delicious and maybe even a little weird at times but hey that's how I roll! I'm still learning so at this point none of these recipes are my own. I use Pinterest as my inspiration and will probably feature many recipes for the Korean Bapsang. I was also introduced to her through the Try Guys videos so thank you for that. Are you ready? Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment