Sunday, March 27, 2016

Koreatown!

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a few weeks. I've been moving into my new apartment. If you've ever moved you know how stressful and time consuming it can be. For one person I have a lot of stuff. I don't know how or why I've acquired so many things. I've even tried to get rid of things recently and I still have so much stuff. My roommates are always surprised by how many things I own. It worked out well for my new roommates because I provided everything for the kitchen. I love to cook so I have a lot of kitchen stuff. It feels weird to not cook a new dish each week. But I'm looking forward to cooking many new dishes in the coming weeks.
I'm so excited to have roommates that can taste my cooking.  I think they are looking forward to it too. I also have a new kitchen to film my videos in :) The best part about my move is that I now live in Koreatown! I'm close to the Korean market and I'm in walking distance of so many amazing restaurants. I think it will be so much fun living here. It's an exciting new adventure. I'm also planning on posting about the new restaurants that I try. So get ready for all the fun new stuff coming to my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful week!

XOXO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment