Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Iope BB Cushion

So as promised I am going to be writing about my Korean beauty and skincare finds. Today I would like to talk about my Iope BB Cushion. I first heard about this product from a Korean/Australian beauty vlogger Meejmuse. I was first introduced to her channel when I watched her Streets of Seoul Korean Makeup Shopping Tour video. I loved seeing all the different products and being introduced to the different brands. This video made me want to start trying different Korean makeup and skincare products. I was slightly bummed because I didn't know where to get these products in the U.S. Then Peach & Lily entered my life. They have such amazing products and great customer service! I love finding companies that are passionate about what they do.
After watching a few Meejmuse videos I knew that I really wanted to try the BB cushions and Iope and Hera were my first choice. I was so excited when I discovered that Peach & Lily carried the Iope BB Cushion. I ordered it straight away and it arrive pretty quickly, especially since it was the holiday season. I chose the shade N21 because I prefer my makeup to be low coverage and I am fairly light skinned. I also love that this came with a refill. I think it's definitely worth the price. This color is a little lighter than I normally like. I may have to try out N23 and compare. That being said this product gives amazing coverage. It goes on very easily and evens out my skin tone. There are no lines and it looks very natural.
I have tried many foundations in my lifetime and nothing can compare to this product. I normally use tinted moisturizers or MAC face and body. They are wonderful and give weightless coverage but this product does just a bit more. My normal foundations go on well and blend in with my skin so it looks like nothing is there, but some things tend to peak through. With this product there is a notable difference. It feels weightless but still gives amazing coverage. Plus I find the application really easy. I never look as if I've missed a spot.

 

I highly recommend this product! I think it's great and will be a go to product in your makeup arsenal. The color choices are limited so I wouldn't recommend this if you have darker skin tones. I would love to try the matte version of this product. Meejmuse has raved about the matte version for people with oily skin and since I have oily skin I'm dying to try it out.
Thank you for joining me on my beauty adventure. If you have any products that you think I should try please let me know in the comments below.

XOXO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment